- What famous country star played his first concert in Swainsboro?
- For over 60 years, Swainsboro has held a Festival to celebrate what?
- How many Courthouses has Emanuel County had?
- Which building in Swainsboro was the first to have indoor plumbing and electricity?
- What Pulitzer Prize winning author attended The Coca Cola Bottling Plant’s annual Swainsboro BBQ in the 1930’s?
- In 1854, Swainsboro was renamed for three years. What did Swainsboro change its name to?
- What two Highways intersect in the heart of downtown Swainsboro to form a main North/South East/West crossroads?
BONUS QUESTION: Where did these Highways begin and end?
- Hank Williams Jr.
- The Pine Tree
- Coleman House
- Margaret Mitchell, author of Gone with the Wind
- U.S 1 and Highway 80
ANSWER TO BONUS QUESTION: U.S 1 begins at Key West, Florida and ends in Fort Kent, Maine. Highway 80 begins at Tybee Island, Georgia and once ended in San Diego, California.